Apple Cider Ice Cream Large 3-Wick Candle
About this fragrance:
Enjoy the yummy combination of creamy vanilla ice cream and caramel apple cider.
Prominent scent notes:
Sweet Apple, Pear, Caramel, Cider & Ice Cream
About the product:
BurnTime: 35+ hours
Wax Info: Soy Wax Blend
Dimensions: 4.125" D X 3.625" H
Style: 3-Wick Candle
Wicks: 3 wicks - 100% lead free
Produced: Made in the USA
Formula: Highly Scented, Clean Burn
At Goose Creek, we love coming up with new ideas for dessert candles, and since it's autumn, we decided to focus on creating another winning fragrance idea that perfectly captures everything you love about the season's tasty treats. We incorporate apples - a perpetual fall favorite - but with a whole new twist.
Apple cider is a refreshing way to enjoy the flavor of apples mashed and pressed into juice. (Autumn would hardly be complete without a glass or two!) We could have stopped there and just given you a regular apple cider candle. But we choose to go a step further and create our amazingly scrumptious Apple Cider Ice Cream candle that offers its own unique aromatic rewards. Any time of day, you can light up its three clean-burning wicks to enjoy the tantalizing blend of sweet apple, pear, caramel, cider and of course, ice cream. You're going to want to grab this ice cream and apple cider candle as soon as you can for a fragrant treat that's perfect for fall!
- BNBRUCE N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoapple cider
smells great,nice apple scent.
- SRSandra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agowonderfu;
this candle is wone of the most unusal and wonderful scents
- RLRobin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoApple cider ice cream review
That is one of my faves it smells so
- DBDawn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAmazing!
Absolutely love all your candles! They burn evenly and smell delicous!
- CUCandee U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSmells amazing
Love that the smells last