Treat Your Elf Large 3-Wick Candle
About this fragrance:
Rumor has it this mischievous elf loves all things gumdrops, berries & sugar!
Prominent scent notes:
Sugared Gumdrops, Berries, Lemon Sugar & Vanilla Buttercream
About the product:
BurnTime: 35+ hours
Wax Info: Soy Blend
Dimensions: 4.125" D X 3.625" H
Style: 3-Wick Candle
Wicks: 3 wicks - 100% lead free
Produced: Made in the USA
Formula: Highly Scented, Clean Burn
Santa's elves are quite busy during the holiday season, and if you too are an elf helper, you can take a break from decorating or wrapping presents with this sweet-treat candle. Our Treat Your Elf 3-Wick Candle features the smell of what every elf loves: candy! In addition to the adorable elf pictured on the jar, you can relax and enjoy notes of sugared gumdrops blended with berries, lemon sugar and vanilla buttercream. Yum!
- DSDayna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPleasant Surprise
Sometimes I have a hard time telling what something is going to smell like when warm. This candle is definitely one of them that smells so good when it is lit!! It smells like soft candy, and just reminds me so much of Christmas parties. The scent has a strong throw but is not overpowering. It’s the perfect blend of scents.
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoCandle heaven
Loved the smell! Awesome packaging and prompt service ! I'm hooked!
- IPIvan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoVery nice
- JWjosephine w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTreat Your elf
Nice gourmand scent.
- EDErin d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoChristmas morning
At first when I smelled this candle cold I thought it smelled like syrup but thought I'd try it anyway. I'm so glad I did, it smells more fresh with cranberry/red berries and some citrus. This smells like Christmas morning with cranberry orange mimosas and baked goods in the oven. It has staying power, I could still smell it 8 hours after I put the lid on it.