Peppermint 100% Natural Essential Oil 15ml
Not diluted. 100% pure natural essential oil. No fillers, no isolates, no carriers & no chemicals.
• No synthetic fragrances, no parabens, no GMOs, and no animal testing
• Plant-friendly, chemical-free pest controls, and fertilizers.
• 100% pure and natural to the last drop. Each bottle is pure, fresh, and traceable.
• All Goose Creek 100% Natural Essential Oils are sourced worldwide.
• Bottled in the USA
Peppermint is one of those essential oils that you just have to have among your collection of aromatherapy oils. It features a memorable fragrance that's both exhilarating and uplifting. Peppermint is used as a flavor enhancer for everything from candies to toothpaste. It's also a big favorite around the holidays, and you may want to use this peppermint essential oil as an aromatic mood-lifter for holiday gatherings and parties. Of course, you can also diffuse its essence into the air year-round whenever you want to enjoy its unique, minty-fresh scent!
Peppermint essential oil has numerous benefits as a natural remedy. All pure and natural essential oils of peppermint contain menthol, a compound that causes you to feel a cooling sensation. This is what makes it a go-to natural remedy for helping to ease conditions such as asthma, colic, headaches, sinusitis and vertigo. And Goose Creek's peppermint essential oil is as pure and natural as they come, containing only undiluted, plant-based peppermint oil with no additives.
"We refuse to add any dilutants, isolates, carrier oils, or other chemicals to our oils. This means that our botanical fragrance oils have not been mixed with anything! Just 100% pure & natural!
About our oils:
100% natural & 100% pure! What does this mean to us? No dilutants, isolates, carrier oils, or other chemicals in our oils. Our botanical fragrance oils have not been mixed with anything! Our essential oils are 100% pure and natural and are the most premium available on the market! No synthetic fragrances, no parabens, no GMOs, and no animal testing with our oils!
• Diffuse while working or studying to enhance focus & concentration.
• Add a few drops to the shower for a mind-opening shower steam experience.
• Great for soothing fatigued muscles
- How to use:
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in any high-quality diffuser
Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops to non-sensitive areas. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- How to use:
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- CSCassandra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat smell great at smell
Smell great longtime last
- TCTenisha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPeppermint oil
Strong scent I love it
- DSDawn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOils
I got this to see if it would help my husbands migraines. It seems to help.
- TETheresa E. G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPeppermint Essential Oil
Enjoy it very much
- TJTracee J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy favorite
One of my favorite scents