Orange Cream Soda Wax Melt
About this fragrance:
Orange soda is poured over sweet vanilla cream satisfying every classic float lover.
Prominent scent notes:
Top: Creamy Vanilla, Bright Orange
Mid: Mixed Citrus, Soft Fizz
Base: Soda Notes, Sugar
About the product:
BurnTime: 50-80 hours\n
Wax Info: Premium Paraffin Blend\n
Style: Wax Melt
Size: 2.1oz (59g)\n
Produced: Made in the USA
Formula: Highly Scented
Do you love orange soda pop and orange-flavored floats? If you answered yes, you’re in for a treat when you add this Orange Cream Soda Wax Melt to your collection of Goose Creek melts.
With this melt, there’s no need to visit the store or an ice cream shop to enjoy the wonderful aromatic joys of a tall glass of orange soda with a scoop of vanilla ice cream floating on top. Simply add pieces of this orange wax melt to your warmer and relax as the brightness of its scent fills the air. The aroma is strong, yet not overpowering. We even add our version of bubbling fizz to give it more authenticity.
Your satisfying aromatic experience starts with strong top notes of bright orange and creamy vanilla, which is boosted by a mid-note of mixed citrus. Completing our amazing ingredients blend are sugar, soft fizz and soda notes for extra vibrancy.
- KMKathy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFruity
Love cream sodaWas this helpful?
- KJKimberly J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSmells great!!
Ohhh this smells so good! Glad I bought two packages!!Was this helpful?
- DBDenita B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoJust like an cream sickle
😋Was this helpful?
- CGCarol G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoClean orange scent!!
Smells great! I love your melts. The fragrance is long lasting and they come out cleanly from the melting pots!!Was this helpful?
- ARAshley R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAlways great!!!
I love all of the Goose Creek wax melts. They are very fragrant and long lasting. I also enjoy the wide variety of scents.Was this helpful?