Angel Food Cake Large 3-Wick Candle
About this fragrance:
Imagine the heavenly aroma of a home-made, fluffy, angel food cake.
Prominent scent notes:
Top: Angel Food Cake, Warm Vanilla Bean
Mid: Whipped Cream, Soft Pear
Base: Cream Cake, Warm Sugar
About the product:
BurnTime: 35+ hours
Wax Info: Soy Blend
Dimensions: 4.125" D X 3.625" H
Style: 3-Wick Candle
Wicks: 3 wicks - 100% lead free
Produced: Made in the USA
Formula: Highly Scented, Clean Burn
It’s time for dessert and you have a craving for cake, but there’s just one problem. There’s no cake to be found anywhere in your home. So, what can you do to satisfy that craving for sweet cake? Try lighting up our Angel Food Cake candle featuring three wicks instead of the standard two.
With three wicks going at the same time, your enjoyment of this sweetly delicate dessert candle is going to be twice as good. That means you get twice the aromatic pleasure from our recipe blend of angel food cake, warm vanilla bean, whipped cream and soft pear. Yum! And, like our two-wick version, you also get to enjoy base notes of warm sugar and cream cake — double yum!
This is one of those candles you should have around at all times, so you can satisfy those sweet tooth cravings without having to take a trip to the market or spend time baking in the kitchen. Enjoy.
- NGnancy g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoMy new favorite
I love so many but right now this is my favorite. I walk in my kitchen and the whole room smells so sweet and delicious! Love this company!!
- DDebbieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 minutes agoAMAZING
This one I have not tried until now and I am SO glad I ordered it. It smells SO SO SO GOOD!!!!! This is the 1st of many more for sure.
- HWHayley W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoSpells nice!
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAwesome
- SWSally W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it !
YUM! We live angel food cake so how fun not baking yet having aroma